[gedit-list] gedit needs a better way to handle plugin keybindings

Hello!

There are lots of Gtk+ apps that needs to be better on keybindings :-)

IMHO everything in a GUI should be be accessable via keyboard :-)

In gedit this means all plugins should have a default keybinding so that
if I want to access any of the activated plugins it should jump to the
correct "tab" or grab_focus when activated with the keybinding.

This could be simple  make sure all plugins add an menu item for
fokusing the plugin.

Right now this plugins need to implement this:

* filebrowser plugin
* classbrowser
* husband (not released my own crappy compileplugin very alpha)
http://svn.tielie.com/listing.php?repname=repos+1&path=%2Fbuildtools%
2Fhusband%2Fgedit-plugin%2F&rev=0&sc=0
* python console plugin

A  keyboard preference dialog to change keybindings would be great
too :-)

/

M.H.

--