Re: [gedit-list] snapopen plugin

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the roses, and the nice improvement- I've just added the
replace you suggested, and it works perfectly. I will play around with
it a bit (seems to have very little impact on performance), and
definitely include this improvement in the next release.
I have added support for opening multiple files from the dialog,
and will hopefully release a version on Monday.

Regards,
Mads Buus Jensen