Re: [gedit-list] Any hope for an IDE?

Op wo, 02-08-2006 te 20:49 -0400, schreef mike:
> Is there any hope for enhancing the editor slightly so that it has a
> dash-switch (like --explorer) option to turn on a Bluefish-like File
> Explorer on a left side-panel?

A file browser panel plugin just went in CVS a week ago. It will
probably be available in gedit 2.16.x

> What about an editable toolbar so that I can put Indent and Unindent on
> the toolbar?

This is a bit tricky since the Indent and Unindent are made available by
a plugin. The plugin could add them to the toolbar, but I'm not sure
that's needed (as they are also accessible through convenient
accelerators, Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab).

> Other than that, this thing is rock solid and I still use it a lot of
> times for single file editing of my Bash and PHP scripts.

Thanks!

--
Jesse van den Kieboom

Visit: http://www.icecrew.nl