[gedit-list] I need help

   hi all,
I try to write my python plugin for gedit, a "project manager" for save (and re-open) all files associate with a project name.
like firefox "bookmarks all tab".

I need to open file from treeview selection, for do that there is a method : window.create_tab_from_uri(uri,encoding,line_pos,create,jump_to)

but I can't use it because gedit crash (debug dialogue) with nothing error message in the terminal (I run gedit from terminal for debug my plugin).

gedit complain for no good 'encoding', I try with :
- gedit.gedit_encoding_get_current() = CRASH
- gedit.gedit_encoding_get_from_charset('UTF-8') = CRASH

How I can use it ?
There is another way for open a file in a new tab from python code ?

thank for your help