Re: [gedit-list] latex editing with gedit

Hi,
	since I use LaTeX for my work too, I am also really interested in
seeing such a plugin.
I think this plugins should:
1) Help in "compiling" .tex files and creating .dvi, .ps and/or .pdf
files (and eventually it should launch the viewers)
2) Help in editing LaTeX files, it could for example add a LaTeX toolbar
(like the ones you see in most editors support LaTeX).

I think point 1 is the most important one.

Ciao,
Paolo