Re: [gedit-list] gedit developers recruitment

Hi,

I would like to ripp off the filetree code from bluefish[1], change it
to use gnome-vfs and make it an own widget. And then add this widget to
gedit, ofcourse...

Will such a patch be accepted?

Yep, I think you could try to write file tree plugin. The only problem I see is that the current gedit shell (i.e. bonobo-mdi) does not implement docking capabilities. So your file tree, for the moment, will be in a its own window.

Thanks,