[gedit-list] Re: gedit developers recruitment

Christophe Fergeau wrote:

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:06:20 +0200
Paolo Maggi <maggi athena polito it> wrote:

I worked on it a bit some time ago but I realized that due to some limitation and bug of gnome-vfs it will be not so easy to be implmented

Do you remember which were those bugs and limitations  ?

hmm... lemme think...

1. Only a limited number of modules have write support (and it was not so easy to know at priori if a module have it) .
2. There wasn't an access (2) like API
3. Bug #46117

Note that some of these info could be out of date since I tested long time ago.

Ciao