Re: [Geary] Bug? Received inbox doesn't activate on notification

Well, of of those detail below seem fine. The notifications code as been substantially revised in the upcoming 3.34 release (due out on Friday), can I ask you to hold off until that is out and you have upgraded, and let me know if the problem still exists after that?

Thanks!
//Mike