Re: [Geary] Geary 3.33.91 (Beta 2) released

Hey Federico,

On Thu, 12 Sep, 2019 at 09:56, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
I'd like to test the flatpak version of 3.33.91.
I've searched but I cannot find a way to list which branches are available for a flatpak app.
I've tried to guess but I could not find the right name:

$ flatpak install org.gnome.Geary//3.33.91
Looking for matches…
error: No remote refs found similar to ‘org.gnome.Geary//3.33.91’

$ flatpak install org.gnome.Geary//unstable
Looking for matches…
error: No remote refs found similar to ‘org.gnome.Geary//unstable’

Unfortunately I didn't get a beta Flatpak build together for this release, but will be looking to start publishing them for 3.35.9x however.

In the mean time, you can get a development build from the `gnome-apps-nightly` repo <https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Nightly>, which will basically the same as the beta at the moment (although will start diverging rather quickly after 3.34. is out) and is now parallel installable as well.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>