[Geary] Geary donation

Hello, i've tried to donate for Geary. Transfered me to: https://www.gnome.org/friends/

I dont like the option to choose for a hacker, thats confusing. As i wanted to give for Geary now i dont know for who i should give to, i do not see any name related to geary anywhere, not in the app, not in the website. The names in gitlab that are working on Geary, are not in the Adopt a hacker option. So what that means? I hate the way it is, its so confusing! Give us Liberapay!
Theres no Liberapay option. I'd donate only through Liberapay using my credit card only, i wont use paypal. Thanks!