[Geary] Using Geary with non-Gnome desktops

Mike,

Is there a way of using Geary with non-Gnome desktops that will not cause Geary to prompt for my login password before Geary launches? I believe its asking for the login password may have to do with the Gnome keyring not being unlocked, as I didn't login using a Gnome-compatible desktop.

When I use the MATE desktop (which is a continuation of Gnome 2), I'm not prompted for it, but am prompted if I use any other Linux desktop (LXDE, LXQt, KDE Plasma). I do not have Gnome itself installed.

Thank you.

Ed