Re: [Geary] Geary donation

Hi,

On Wed, 9 Oct, 2019 at 16:34, Danrobi via geary-list <geary-list gnome org> wrote:
Hello, i've tried to donate for Geary. Transfered me to: https://www.gnome.org/friends/

I dont like the option to choose for a hacker, thats confusing. As i wanted to give for Geary now i dont know for who i should give to, i do not see any name related to geary anywhere, not in the app, not in the website. The names in gitlab that are working on Geary, are not in the Adopt a hacker option. So what that means? I hate the way it is, its so confusing! Give us Liberapay!

Thanks for looking into this. Donating to GNOME is good for Geary in general, since we benefit from the project's software, infrastructure and teams, so I encourage people to do so.

If however you'd like to help fund Geary development directly, I have been meaning to set up a page on Geary's wiki for people who develop for Geary to list a blurb, fundable projects and links their funding profile pages, but (somewhat ironically) haven't had the time to do so yet.

So to jump the gun a bit, I'll copy my mine below. If any other developers would like to do so, please jump on this thread with your details. And I'll make sure set up that wiki page next week and announce it to make it official.

Liberapay, preferred: <https://liberapay.com/mjog/>
Patreon, possible but I'd rather avoid since they are jerks: <https://www.patreon.com/mjog>

Cheers,
//Mike