[Geary] Kudos and suggestions for Outlook.com Geary Documetation

Hello,

This is my first time participating in a mailing list for a product I've just begun to use regularly in Ubuntu Linux.

I just wanted to thank all of the developers for creating a very elegant and simple mail application that has been reliable and easy to use.  Keep up the good work.

I would like to make one suggestion though based on some recent difficulty I experienced while setting up Geary on a new Ubuntu 19.04 install. I am a heavy Outlook.com (Office 365) and Google Apps user, and while there is documentation on setting up Gmail access with 2FA, there's no documentation on setting up Outlook email accounts that use 2FA.

The instructions are similar, both have to use App Passwords (found in the security settings of the user account) but I feel as if this needs to be documented alongside the Gmail setup.  As far as I could tell, it's not currently.

Keep up the good work! I'm loving using Geary for managing my outlook acccount while using Linux.

-Bill Kindle
@BillKindle