[Geary] v13 left side accounts pane and...

Hello!

Thank you all for the continued work on Geary. Fedora 29 just pushed out 13.3 recently, so I went from 12.x to 13.3 and things went pretty well. I have one issue and one suggestion.

The issue is, when I open up Geary (I use three-pane view) the left column is showing my accounts but they all show expanded. Meaning, the little arrow to the left of my account names is pointed downward thus showing all the mailboxes within that account. If I close the little arrows so it compacts the view hiding the mailboxes within the accounts (what I want), Geary does not remember that and shows them expanded upon next launch. "Watch for new mail when closed" is NOT checked.

The other thing that could be improved is when Geary is asking for a password for an account. The dialog box only shows the name (I think this is the login name it is going to use). I have more than one different email account that Geary logs into that uses the same user name, so it's not clear which account it wants the password for. I suggest this dialog box include a little more information like: "Geary needs the password for your account: iCloud - username: jackson".

Keep up the good work.

Casey