Re: [Geary] Wikipedia entry update needed

FWIW, I filed an upload request for the pictures as I cannot do that yet with my account. For now, I gave the license for both app icon and screenshot at LGPL 2.1 as well, as I couldn't find any other info on it, but please correct me if that is wrong. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Files_for_upload