Re: [Geary] Wikipedia entry update needed

I mainly did some cleanup and restructuring so far, maybe you or someone wants to take a look and let me know their thoughts. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geary_(e-mail_client) (no new picture yet as I thought I had an account, but didn't, so I had to make a new one and cannot upload pictures yet)

I left the history part for now and just streamlined it a bit, though I removed a lot of that 'storytelling' in the technical information part. I also think that as the projects have sufficiently diverged, some info about Pantheon mail is ok, but definitely not as much as there was.