Re: [Geary] Geary under Plasma (Kubuntu 18.04)?

Federico and others,

Sorry for a long delay in replying.  I hadn't noticed the "book" icon in the compose window before, and have now ticked "English (US)" and spellchecking is working fine! So I just wanted to give this reply to confirm that everything is working as it should.  I am using 0.12-dev from the main Ubuntu 18.04 repositories.

Regards and thanks again for the help,

Rik