Re: [Geary] Dark background

Le lun. 19 févr. 2018 à 17:58, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> a écrit :
You should play with the inspector and find the right rule to edit:
geary -i See attached screenshot. Unfortunately the inspector does
not seem to allow to change a rule on the fly, as browsers inspector
do. So trying several solutions is boring and I don't have time now.
Good luck!

It seems I have to revert the "background-color:white" applied to div
geary-focus (see screenshot:
https://ncloud.zaclys.com/index.php/s/F3a50dLesVncHNJ).

I tried to enter in my config/geary/user-message.css:

div#geary-focus {
 background-color: grey;
}

but it doesn't override the default white.

Does someone on this list have an idea about how to get ride of the
white background for the composer?

Petur