Re: [Geary] Dark background

Thanks Federico,

It's work as you describe (in the message view but not for the composer).

I managed to disactivate html composing (Before, I was changing the key in dconf org>yorba>geary which contains old config. Now I use org>gnome>geary and it is working) but it don't fix the issue with the composer's background color.

Petur