Re: [Geary] Geary marking new replies to a thread as read

Hey Casey,

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 3:02 AM, Casey Stone <tcstone caseystone com> wrote:
When I unlocked the screen and switched to Geary I saw that the thread in question was the selected/showing thread, but the NEW message was not visible on the screen. An earlier message in the thread was visible and I had to scroll down to see the new message which was already marked as read.

Thanks for following this up. This does indeed look like a bug and I'll look into it when I have a moment. It would be useful if you could file new issue for it <https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/geary/issues/new> so it doesn't fall off the list.

Cheers,
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.