Re: [Geary] unable to open database connection, cancelling AsyncJob: Connection.ctor cancelled

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 4:06 PM, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
Too much info... :-)
Anyway, I have the suspect that I did something wrong when I built geary using meson+ninja commands. I got some errors, IIRC.
I've now used make&&sudo make install. No errors.

Sorry for the poor information, but I have little time these days.
I'll come back with better information if the problem arises again.

No problem, I appreciate the help testing master out!

PS When I run Geary the first time this morning, I got this:

Hmm, what was happening when you got the error report and crash? The error report looks like it should have been both handled safely and recoverable, but the stack looks like a crash when the main window was closing.

Was there a Retry button on the error report, or did you have to close the app and then subsequently get that crash?

Cheers,
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.