Re: [Geary] unable to open database connection, cancelling AsyncJob: Connection.ctor cancelled

Hey Federico,

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 4:26 PM, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
I have some syncing problems recently on my desktop installation (compiled from master). When I launch Geary the first time, the spinning wheel in the bottom left turns and turns until I get bored and close Geary. When I start it again, the sync works.

Hmm, that's pretty weird. You're on Fedora, right? What version of sqlite and valac does meson report?

Doing a "make test" from the source dir works okay?

In the log I see:

[deb] 08:20:15 0,041718 geary: db-database.vala:350: Warning: unable to open database connection to /home/fede/.local/share/geary/account_01/geary.db, cancelling AsyncJob: Connection.ctor cancelled

Does anything appear before that?

You could try running with "-d --log-sql", which will print a lot of debug info, but might at least say which SQL query is being cancelled.

Cheers,
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.