Re: [Geary] Geary 0.12 Timeline / Features?

Il giorno ven 5 mag 2017 alle 10:07, Rik Shaw <rikshaw76 gmail com> ha scritto:
Anyway, wondering what the status is as I see Michael hasn't made a commit in a few months. Just want to encourage you as a development group that you are filling a big need for the Linux desktop: alternatives like Nylas Mail have nice features but are resource hogs and not as open as Geary.

I wanted to try out Nylas (actually to see if I could recommend it to Windows users), but it seems that a Nylas id is required even to add an account not provided by Nylas. Non-sense.
https://github.com/nylas/nylas-mail/issues/3142

I prefer avoiding "open core" software:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_core