[Geary] Responding to conersation

Dear Geary developers,

 Thanks a lot for your email application - I really enjoy it and have been using it lately, as it integrates much better with gnome than, say, evolution. I hope you will continue the development (sadly, I do not see a lot of updates lately).

 I noticed some weird behaviour when I press Ctrl-R (reply) in a conversation - it always responds to the sender of the latest email of the thread, even if another mail in the conversation is highlighted. I am not sure that this is the desired behaviour here... I would like to be able to respond to some sender in the middle of a conversation. (You can do this using the mouse - I am talking about using a keyboard shortcut here.)

 A less important issue: can there be an option to not mark an unread email as read immediately when the focus is on it, but rather wait for a little while (2-3 seconds, for exa mple). I like this feature that evolution has.

 Cheers,

 - Kostas,