Re: [Geary] Heads up: WebKit2 port landing on master this weekend

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> wrote:
Hey all, I've managed to get the WebKit2 port[0] to a state where it's basically feature-identical with current master, so I plan to polish off the rest of the immediate TODO list over this weekend and merge it.

I want to test but your daily-build recipe for Ubuntu is failing in Zesty. Build-log:
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/305476067/buildlog_ubuntu-zesty-i386.geary_201702071144~0.12~~master+2281~ubuntu17.04.1_BUILDING.txt.gz

Can you fix that?

Thanks.