Re: [Geary] Heads up: WebKit2 port landing on master this weekend

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 4:42 AM, step21 <step21 devtal de> wrote:
Follow up: I commented the relevant [Version (deprecated = True)] and that allowed the wip webkit2 branch to compile for me. I guess this is not really a fix though.

Thanks for that - good to know, I've just pushed a fix to master for it.