Re: [Geary] conflicts between flatpack installation and installed Geary

Il giorno gio 14 dic 2017 alle 1:49, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> ha scritto:

W dniu Wed, 13 Dec 2017 o 18∶41 użytkownik Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> napisał:
Well, I guess that .desktop files in /var/lib/flatpak have precedence over those in /usr/local:

Yeah, that is a Shell/Software/Flatpak issue.

Ok. I've checked the issues on Github but couldn't find any report.
Anyway, I guess I will uninstall it as soon as I've finished verifying the bugs related with flatpak.