Re: [Geary] Support for building with Meson

W dniu Wed, 13 Dec 2017 o 17∶22 użytkownik Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> napisał:

To get started on building usiing meson, you only need the following commands:

  $ meson build
  $ ninja -C build

There's no binary in build/ after this command? What if I want to use a binary without installing? (I never used meson before)

It gets built in build/src, so you can run it using the command ./build/src/geary

Geary ships a convenience Makefile that for the CMake build that would do a build and copy the binary to ./ if successful, I'll probably update that to do same for the Meson build once we're happy it's working fine and the CMake build is removed, since it's pretty handy.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>