Re: [Geary] Geary 0.12 crashing on Fedora 26

Hi Casey,

The greyed out message body box sounds like WebKitGTK+ is crashing. Are other apps that use it (like Epiphany) working fine in general?

I think F26 shipped a pre-release version of Geary (hence the "0.12-dev" in the About box) but then built the actual 0.12 release and published it to Fedora Updates. It might be worth checking if you have this installed.

Finally, if you run Geary from a terminal window using the command "geary -d", it will start printing out debugging info. As soon as the message body area goes grey, check back in the logs in the terminal window and see any sort of error is printed and post it here, it might help track down what the problem is.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>