Re: [Geary] IMAP / gmail performance?

Hey Kristian,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 10:56 PM, Kristian Rink <kawazu428 gmail com> wrote:
Yes, I am also experiencing that obviously at least one of the account
is still syncing; ever since sending the last message on that, the
database has grown from 10 to 12 GB...  ;)

Did that indeed quieten down after the initial sync? My three accounts all have databases in the order of 2-4GiB, so SQLite should be able to handle that order of magnitude fine.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>