Re: [Geary] Clicking Links

Very helpful, thanks!

I wrote a simple proof of concept for the failure in python:

import gtk
url = ''
gtk.show_uri(None, url, gtk.gdk.CURRENT_TIME)

This had the same symptoms: opened a new window without the link.  I took out a big hammer, `strace`, and watched what it was doing.  Turns out there was some stale information in `~/.local/share/applications/mimeapps.list`, it was referring to .desktop files that I had renamed.

Works now.

Thanks,
-KB