Re: [Geary] conversation list sorting criteria

Il giorno mar 11 ott 2016 alle 14:49, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> ha scritto:
I'm used to a different behaviour, as in Gmail, where sent messages are taken into account when sorting conversations. I like this approach, because I want recent conversations to stay on top and IMO sent messages count as much as received messages.

I remembered incorrectly.
Gmail behaves just as Geary today: it does not take into account the date of sent messages when sorting conversations.