[Geary] conversation list sorting criteria

As far as I understand, the conversation list is sorted by _receiving_ date/time. This means that if I reply to an old conversation, this conversation will stay in the bottom of the list until someone replies to my message.

I'm used to a different behaviour, as in Gmail, where sent messages are taken into account when sorting conversations. I like this approach, because I want recent conversations to stay on top and IMO sent messages count as much as received messages.

What's your feeling about it?