Re: [Geary] Geary (electron + js)

Thanks for you' re reply Niels. As you say this should be built from scratch, not a re-write from Geary. But it should share Geary concepts.. conversation oriented and lightweight.
I think forking Nylas wont help too much because Nylas comunicates with an engine instead of imap server (nylas engine- the intermediate server that do the heavy work and what I don't like about that proyect )

thanks again for you're point of view.
cheers,