Re: [Geary] Workaround to display inline images that have a Content-Id ending with '.'

Am 04.03.2016 um 16:00 schrieb Stephen Michel:
I do know there's a geary fork, pantheon mail, being actively developed by the elementaryOS team over on
launchpad, where you might also be interested in submitting a PR.
Hi Stephen,

thanks for pointing me to pantheon mail. Actually it's the other way
round: I contributed some changes to pantheon mail as a member of the
elementary OS Apps developer team.
After that I ported them back to geary and announced them on this list.

I thought this might help for the future when someone will continue to
maintain geary.

Kind regards,
Ralph