Re: [Geary] Symbolic Icon

Nice work Stephen!

Il giorno gio 2 giu 2016 alle 22:10, Stephen Michel <stephen michel tufts edu> ha scritto:
I made a bunch of variations on the icon[1]. I'd love some feedback about which of the icons you like the best. I do have an opinion on this matter but I want to wait to hear what you have to say first.

I think that a possible problem with the current icon is that the two lines (and spaces) below the letter take almost half of the icon height, therefore making the letter small. While the letter is the item in the icon which, of course, communicates the meaning most.

So I like the variations where the letter takes most of the available vertical space.
In particular the variations on the left.