[Geary] How to set composition preferences ?

Hi,

I am using Geary on FreeBSD 10.2 amd64. Some of the people I communicate with have complained to me that my messages are not formatted correctly : lines are too long and comb quotes are all over the place. Essentially this would mean there is something wrong with my composition settings. I can't see any options for setting the line width so that new lines are created whenever the width is crossed.

Can someone please help get the line width right ?

Thank you
Manish Jain