Re: [Geary] new ideas for the spam/junk icon in Geary

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 7:21 AM, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
Il giorno mer 13 lug 2016 alle 22:59, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> ha scritto:
BTW, I found this icon:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-icon-theme-symbolic/tree/gnome/scalable/status/dialog-warning-symbolic.svg

but default size is 16x16px. It should be adapted, right?

I've tested this (see patch attached) and I think that it's a better idea.
What do you think?

Most of SVG files in icons/ are about 100x100 px but some are smaller, 16x16px (you added a new one today). Of course, the size does not matter for scalable graphics, but this may be confusing..

I actually preferred the one you produced, since it is not anywhere as heavy as the current stock dialog warning symbol - but reducing the number of custom icons isn't a bad idea, so I've committed that patch to master.

Ta!
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.