[Geary] How to do bottom-posting?

Hi,

I am using geary on FreeBSD 10.2 amd64 for my Hotmail IMAP account. Till yesterday, I was using Thunderbird, but thunderbird started producing segmentationfaults and I could not find a way out.

So I tried Geary ('pkg install geary'). The interface is marvellous. Probably the best I have seen - better than even those slick interfaces that I used to see in Windows XP. Geary is very fast too, and uses sensible defaults, leaving very little for the user to configure. I probably am hooked to Geary for a lifetime.

But among the features that I need and am unable to find is bottom-posting. I am a subscriber to freebsd-questions, a forum which strictly adheres to bottom-posting. Is there I could turn on bottom-posting for all my replies ?

There is a problem too : despite spell-checking being enabled in the preferences, Geary is unable to spot wrong spellings. What could be wrong ?

Thanks for any help.

Regards
Manish Jain