Re: [Geary] Always show remote images

Hi Mirko,

Welcome to Geary! I think the Launchpad bug you mentioned covered remembering the preference for specific senders (which has indeed been implemented in Geary for a while) — not for allowing remote images by default.

To follow on from what Neils' was saying, in general the best way to stop having to click "Show Images" all the time is to start using the "Always Show From Sender" button (for senders you do actually trust, of course). If you start using that, you should pretty quickly find Geary tending towards doing the right thing by default.

If there's any specific messages or senders for which this doesn't work, please let us know so we can look into it.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>