Re: [Geary] Use "archive" feature need to raise money?

Thanks for your answers Federico and Marc.

It seems I wrote to quickly my message. Federico said bounties are for new (independant) developpers and I have no problem with that. I had a bad  experience with developpemnt by bounties where developers were refusing to commit simple change in order to generate money. They were retaining key features and they unlock them one by one when users gave enough money. It could explain why I was so quick to worry.

It seemes Geary is not is this dead end. So everything is ok.

Sorry for the noise.