Re: [Geary] Email with Attachment larger than approx 3 MB's stays in outbox and other request

On 16 settembre 2014 13:07:29 CEST, stef <stef_204 yahoo com> wrote:

1) When I send an email with an attachments of approx 2 or 3 MB's, the
email at times IS sent but not written to "Sent/FCC" folder and stays
in Outbox; I get an error message as such: "could not be written to
Sent folder" (Something of the sort, I can test more and get the exact
text of message.)

I had the same problem few times. I reported it privately to the Geary team in March, then I just ignored the
few errors since then.