Re: [Geary] Trusting Server issues

08.10.2014, 12:03, "Jim Nelson" <jim yorba org>:
It could very well be a permissions issue.  Geary doesn't read or write directly from the filesystem when dealing with certificates, it simply calls gcr-3 for information.  Those calls, obviously, read and write from the filesystem, but where that happens is up to the installed back-end (gnome-keyring, if I understand things correctly).  The three calls Geary uses from gcr-3 are:

gcr_trust_is_certificate_pinned
gcr_trust_remove_pinned_certificate
gcr_trust_add_pinned_certificate

-- Jim

Thanks. Will look into this further and see if I can come up with anything useful.