Re: [Geary] Trusting Server issues

07.10.2014, 14:47, "Jim Nelson" <jim yorba org>:
Anything you can add to the ticket is welcome.  At this point I believe these issues to be configuration/installation problems.  (The other reporter noted that the issue went away when he installed Xubuntu, for example.)  I'm just not sure what Geary could be doing wrong here, as our use of gcr-3 is pretty constrained.-- Jim

OK Jim. will try to add helpful information to the ticket.  And I will reflect as well on my config to see what could be causing the problem.  As far the latter, the first thing that comes to mind is a permissions issue.  Are you able to describe what the pinning process does, what is geary looking for and what is it writing to?