[Geary] term Storage in the accounts dialog

During the proofreading with the italian team it came out that Storage may not be the best word in the context of the accounts dialog. It's the word used to introduce the section where the syncronization time is set (download last x emails).

I have hard time translating it into italian, because I would use Archivio, which is already used for Archive, so in a different meaning. So I was tempted to translate it very freely as Synchronization, but a proofreader pointed out that I should have asked the developers first and maybe propose a change.

It's not just about the italian translation.. Storage is really the best word to describe that section?
What do you think?

Thanks
Federico