[Geary] how Geary stores the password in the gnome keyring

Hello

as geary doesn't support GPG yet, I'm using mutt as alternative when I need to write/read encrypted emails.
By default mutt asks always the password of the account each time I launch it. I've tried using this script to use gnome keyring:
https://github.com/wbolster/mutt-gnome-keyring

The author of the script told me that it works fine for him, who lets the script use the password stored by Evolution in the gnome keyring. So he suggested that my problem might be related to the way Geary stores it.

In Seahorse I see in the properties of the password:
Access: org.yorba.geary imap_username:fede inventati org

Suggestions?

Thanks
Federico