[Geary] full menu in Geary?

Hi,

I'm trying to adopt a "new" way to manage my tasks, something like one software for one task. For that, I'm aiming to move from thunderbird to geary, but, I'm wondering is there's a full menu that can be activated in Geary, for it can be integrated in Unity? I'm totally satisfied with Unity, the way it works, etc. But there's full menu. Is that possible to activate it?

And, as we say in french, "vous faites du bon boulot, les gars!"

Alex