Re: [Geary] Geary 0.5.2

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 4:49 AM, Mattias Eriksson <snaggen gmail com> wrote:
I have been using Evolution that uses a virtual trash, so I don't have a trash folder. When I then deleted messages from my inbox it just deleted the message and didn't back it up to any folder. This is no biggie, since I wanted it gone anyway, but just thought you wanted to know.

We've had requests in the past for local folder support, which this would address.

Also, when I create a trash folder it is shown as a regular folder (or a tag) on start up, but when I delete something it gets recognized as a trash folder so it is moved and gets a fancy icon and it is used to store the deleted message. So the functionallity is ok, but it looks a little funny. The Trash folder detection should probably be done at start up.

It is supposed to do it then, even creating the Trash folder if one doesn't exist.  Is this something you can reproduce every time you run Geary, or did it happen just once?

Another minor thing, I tried to delete a message from my Inbox/Arkiv, and nothing happens. I tested it before I created the trash folder, so it may be related to that.

Probably.  I'd be curious if you can reproduce this as well.

Also, what server or mail service were you using when you saw these problems?

-- Jim