Re: [Geary] special S shortcut

We'd be happy to consider changes as long as they made sense, which yours do.  I don't know that delete needs another key binding, though.

My suggestion is to file a ticket and lay out your case: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=geary

-- Jim

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 4:19 AM, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
Further on below:
D would be useful to delete messages. I browse the conversations using the arrow keys on the right side of the keyboard. Until version 0.4 I used to delete using A. Now that delete shortcut is Canc or Backspace, so I have all the keys on the right side of the keybboard. That's why I'd like to use D, on left side.