[Geary] Geary 0.5.2

Hi,

I just tested Geary 0.5.2 and found that it has reached a state where I may start to use it for my day to day work. Great job! It now recognize the IMAP folders Inbox/Sent and saves my messages. I'm looking forward to be able to use a modern and very fast mail client.

Some minor things I found regarding the folder handling:
I have been using Evolution that uses a virtual trash, so I don't have a trash folder. When I then deleted messages from my inbox it just deleted the message and didn't back it up to any folder. This is no biggie, since I wanted it gone anyway, but just thought you wanted to know.
Also, when I create a trash folder it is shown as a regular folder (or a tag) on start up, but when I delete something it gets recognized as a trash folder so it is moved and gets a fancy icon and it is used to store the deleted message. So the functionallity is ok, but it looks a little funny. The Trash folder detection should probably be done at start up.
Another minor thing, I tried to delete a message from my Inbox/Arkiv, and nothing happens. I tested it before I created the trash folder, so it may be related to that.

anyway, thanks for a great email-client.

//Snaggen